Like every year I don’t have to check the calendar to know that it is nearly November. A short glance in my blog statistic shows me that from day to day the click number for my Stollen recipe rise strongly. And I knew that you – just like me – started to plan baking stollen now. And while since years I’m happily baking my favourite moist Christstollen I posted some recipe variants in the last years, too. To give you a guide to recipes and tips is here a overview where you can find it:
- (maybe the worldbest) Recipe for a moist Christstollen
- the Spelt variant of my Stollen recipe
- a sourdough variant without bought yeast is the Christstollen made with sweet Starter
- There is a recipe for a raisin free Marzipan-Almondstollen
- And there is the Stollenkonfekt , the delicious little sibling of my Christstollen!
- And because the small size is perfect for recipe testing, I created a whole grain variant of the Stollenkofekt, too.
- How to form a christstollen
- My Tipps und Tricks from last year