Each year beginning of November I see that the daily click number rises for a Stollen recipes strongly. And I knew that you – just like me – started to plan baking stollen now. And while I’m since years happily baking my favourite moist Christstollen I posted some recipe variants in the last years, too. To give you a guide to recipes and tips is here a overview where you can find it:
- (maybe the worldbest) Recipe for a moist Christstollen
- a sourdough variant without bought yeast is the Christstollen made with sweet Starter
- There is a recipe for a raisin free Marzipan-Almondstollen
- And there is the Stollenkonfekt , the delicious little sibling of my Christstollen!
- How to form a christstollen
- My Tipps und Tricks from last year